Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Introducing Audio Recordings by Memories & Milestones

When you were a kid, did you have the chance to listen as your parents or grandparents shared stories from their lives?

I did. Quite often on Sunday evenings my grandparents joined my family for dinner. It was one of my favorite times of the entire week. My mom cooked a fabulous dinner, and then my parents and grandparents told us stories from when they were young. I loved to hear those stories over and over again.

When I grew up, I started recording their stories. I knew that these stories were precious, and that my parents and grandparents would not always be here to share them with me. These recorded stories are among my most priceless possessions.

Memories & Milestones is pleased to announce StoryCapture audio recording, a new service that grows out of my love for people and their stories. If you are interested in capturing and preserving the stories of someone you care about, contact me.

Best,

Heidi Parker
801.309.6343
hhp.memories@gmail.com
www.MemoriesMilestones.zenfolio.com

No comments: